Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes ingredients according to formula to compound seal used to attach covers to storage-battery containers: Weighs specified amounts of ingredients, using gram scale, and dumps ingredients into pail.
- 2) Starts mechanical mixer.
- 3) Lifts pail manually to sink mixer blades into ingredients.
- 4) Determines when ingredients are mixed and lowers pail.
- 5) Pours mixture into metal cylinders for use in hydraulic extrusion press.
- 6) Cleans equipment, using water and brushes.
- 7) May adjust and clean extrusion press, using handtools, brushes, and water.
- 8) May carry covers and seal to extrusion press.
Is being a "SEAL MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SEAL MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SEAL MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SEAL MIXER"
Job Number: 9090