Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends extrusion press that fills grooves of storage battery covers with sealing compound: Attaches cylinder of sealing compound to press or fills drum of press with compound, using bucket.
- 2) Depresses pedal to extrude sealing compound.
- 3) Holds and moves inverted cover under vent of press to fill grooves to specified level.
- 4) Places filled covers on truck.
- 5) Turns valve to circulate cleaning solution through machine or cleans press, using brush and water.
Is being a "SEAL-EXTRUSION OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SEAL-EXTRUSION OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SEAL-EXTRUSION OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SEAL-EXTRUSION OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9096