Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of tasks involved in cleaning ship's galleys, bakery, and butcher shop: Cleans pots and pans, dishes, chopping blocks, and service stations, by hand or using dishwashing machine.
- 2) Polishes silver chafing dishes and coffee pots.
- 3) Places washed glasses in rack to prevent breakage.
- 4) Defrosts and cleans reefers and iceboxes.
- 5) Cleans and culls vegetables and fruits.
- 6) Dumps garbage and cleans can.
- 7) Swabs deck of assigned area.
- 8) Carries supplies from reefers and storerooms to galleys, pantries, bakery, and butcher shop.
- 9) Stocks serving stations with dishes and stores.
- 10) May be designated according to type of work performed as Baker Scullion; Butcher Scullion; Glass Scullion; Silverware Washer; Vegetable Scullion; or according to area to which assigned as Main-Galley Scullion.
- 11) May give directions to workers and be designated Scullion Chief.
- 12) When work is performed on cargo ship, is usually known as Utility Hand.
Is being a "SCULLION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCULLION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCULLION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCULLION"
Job Number: 9087