Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs various underwater jobs, wearing diving gear, such as self-contained underwater breathing apparatus, mask, flippers, and insulated suit: Swims from boat, dock, or shore to job site.
- 2) Dives to locate or recover submerged automobiles, boats, logs, and articles, such as purses, keys, and other valuables.
- 3) Swims to bottom and fastens lines or chains around heavy objects and attaches to lowered hook.
- 4) Picks up lightweight objects and carries to surface.
- 5) May search for bodies.
- 6) May fish for abalone, crab, or sponge.
- 7) May use safety line, and communicate with tender by jerking on line.
- 8) May repair underwater installations.
- 9) May engage in fire fighting activities.
Is being a "SCUBA DIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCUBA DIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCUBA DIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCUBA DIVER"
Job Number: 9086