"SCRUBBER MACHINE TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that scrubs, cleans, and dries surface of printed circuit board panels during manufacturing processes: Loads PCB panels onto conveyor that carries panels through scrubbing, cleaning, and drying cycles of machine.
- 2) Adjusts machine controls to regulate pressure of scrubbing mechanisms, fluid levels, and conveyor speed.
- 3) Observes gauges and examines processed panels to detect machine malfunctions and conformance to processing specifications.
- 4) Removes and stacks cleaned PCB's from discharge end of machine.
- 5) May clean and maintain scrubbing machine.
- 6) May be designated by type of panels processed as Inner-Layer Scrubber Tender.
- 7) May be designated according to point in production when scrubbing occurs as Final Cleaner.
Is being a "SCRUBBER MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCRUBBER MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCRUBBER MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCRUBBER MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 9084