Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that forms metal stock, such as bars, rods, squares, tubing, and wire, into coils or ornamental scrolls: Positions and clamps specified scroll into bed of machine.
- 2) Threads workpiece through drag roll and clamps roll to center of die.
- 3) Starts machine that turns die to draw workpiece along contour of die as vertical rod pushes workpiece into center of die, forming scroll or coil.
- 4) May tend power shear or cutoff saw to cut stock to specified length.
- 5) May insert leather strip along edge of die to protect finish of workpiece.
- 6) May bend workpieces along edge of die manually.
Is being a "SCROLL-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCROLL-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCROLL-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCROLL-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9083