Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Polishes screwheads to produce watch screws of specified dimensions and finish, using blocking equipment and polishing wheels: Fits screws in block, using tweezers and suction device.
- 2) Applies shellac over screws, heats block to melt shellac, and seats screws in block, using handpress.
- 3) Grinds block screwheads to remove burrs, using grinding wheel.
- 4) Polishes screwheads to specified dimensions and finish, using flat-lap polisher, or manually oscillates screwheads on polishing stones, using overhead pole or hand stick to apply pressure.
- 5) Examines and measures screws to verify required finish and dimensional specifications, using loupe and precision gauge.
- 6) Washes and boils block to remove loose polish and to liquefy shellac.
- 7) Taps block to remove screws.
- 8) Rinses, dries, and places screws in beakers for inspection.
Is being a "SCREWHEAD POLISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCREWHEAD POLISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCREWHEAD POLISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCREWHEAD POLISHER"
Job Number: 9069