Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that segregates particles of dry materials, such as sand, powdered minerals, feed, resins, and chemicals, into batches of uniform size by sifting through one or more oscillating screens: Bolts or clamps screen of specified mesh to frame, using handtools.
- 2) Pours or shovels specified quantities of material into hoppers or onto feed conveyor of machine, manually or using hoist or lift truck.
- 3) Positions takeoff conveyor, bins, or drums under screens to receive sifted material.
- 4) Throws switch to activate takeoff conveyor or removes full containers manually or using hoist or truck.
- 5) May measure or weigh and maintain records of material sifted.
- 6) May lubricate machine and conveyors.
Is being a "SCREENER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCREENER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCREENER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCREENER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9056