"SCREEN TENDER, CHIPS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends rotary or shaker screens that remove slivers, sawdust, dirt, knots, and oversized chips from wood chips used for paper pulp: Starts conveyors to move wood chips from storage to screens and to transfer cleaned chips to designated bins.
- 2) Starts screens and blower to clean chips and adjusts feeding mechanism on screens to prevent overloading.
- 3) Cleans screens with airhose and brush after each run.
- 4) Oils machine and conveyors.
- 5) May tend rechipping machine to reduce size of oversize chips.
Is being a "SCREEN TENDER, CHIPS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCREEN TENDER, CHIPS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCREEN TENDER, CHIPS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCREEN TENDER, CHIPS"
Job Number: 9053