Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs screening in door or window screen frames: Positions roll of screening material on rack and places door or window frame on worktable.
- 2) Pulls screening material over frame opening, and cuts screen to fit opening, using roller cutter.
- 3) Forces edge of screen into frame groove, using roller or chisel-like setting tool.
- 4) Nails molding strip over frame groove or rolls brading cord or spline into groove to secure edge of screen.
- 5) When rolling in screens, may be designated Screen Roller.
Is being a "SCREEN TACKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCREEN TACKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCREEN TACKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCREEN TACKER"
Job Number: 9050