Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that separate sugar crystals, according to grain size: Observes machine vibrating screens to ascertain that sugar is flowing.
- 2) Cleans screens with brush and regulates vibrations of screens to maintain flow.
- 3) Changes screens by disconnecting sleeves, removing wing nuts, and hoisting cover, using block and tackle.
- 4) Takes sample of screened sugar for laboratory analysis.
- 5) Tightens machine parts loosened by vibration, using handtools.
Is being a "SCREEN-ROOM OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCREEN-ROOM OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCREEN-ROOM OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCREEN-ROOM OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9063