"SCREEN REPAIRER, CRUSHER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs rod-screen panels in vibrating screens that divert taconite ore into final crushing stage, using hammers, wrenches, and hydraulic jack: Examines rod-screen panels for worn or damaged rods and liners.
- 2) Lifts hydraulic jack into place between mounting frame and screen panel.
- 3) Moves levers on jack to free screen panel from rubber holding flange.
- 4) Lifts out panel and inserts replacement in holding flange.
- 5) Taps rod ends with hammer to loosen them from frame and pulls out worn rods.
- 6) Places frame in alignment jig, inserts new rods in holes, and taps rods with hammer to set them in frame.
- 7) Replaces worn screen liners, using handtools.
Is being a "SCREEN REPAIRER, CRUSHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCREEN REPAIRER, CRUSHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCREEN REPAIRER, CRUSHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCREEN REPAIRER, CRUSHER"
Job Number: 9049