Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates automatic screen-printing machine to print multicolor designs on textiles: Mounts screens in specified sequence on machine.
- 2) Pours printing paste onto screens or fills automatic feed pan.
- 3) Turns knob to set machine speed and adjusts swing and pressure of squeegees, using handtools, according to type of design and cloth being printed.
- 4) Starts machine and conveyor belt that carries textile articles under screens.
- 5) Inspects articles being printed to detect colors out of register.
- 6) Turns screws to adjust position of screens so that each color is printed in allotted spaces in design.
- 7) Removes foreign matter from screens to prevent irregular flow of printing paste.
- 8) Tapes holes in coated portion of screen if leak develops.
Is being a "SCREEN-PRINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCREEN-PRINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCREEN-PRINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCREEN-PRINTING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9061