Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prints designs on textiles, such as cloth, towels, bath cloths, sheets, and pillowcases, using screen and squeegee: Sets register guides along edge of printing table at intervals specified for pattern repeat.
- 2) Pours color paste onto screen and positions screen against guides over cloth.
- 3) Draws squeegee across screen to press color paste through open portion of screen and print design.
- 4) Repeats process with different screen for each color in design.
- 5) Washes screens with water or solvent to remove color paste.
Is being a "SCREEN PRINTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCREEN PRINTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCREEN PRINTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCREEN PRINTER"
Job Number: 9047