Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mill equipped with scratcher that granulates color mix for use in hard-surface floor covering: Adjusts roll clearance and speed of scratcher motor to attain required particle size, using handtools.
- 2) Starts scratch mill, and positions pans under discharge trough to receive granulated mix from scratch mill.
- 3) Records number of pans filled.
- 4) Records color and pattern data on tickets and affixes tickets to loaded handtrucks.
- 5) Pushes handtrucks to storage area.
- 6) May weigh and add oils or other liquid materials to mix as required.
- 7) May be designated according to task performed as Color Receiver.
Is being a "SCRATCHER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCRATCHER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCRATCHER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCRATCHER TENDER"
Job Number: 9038