Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates hoisting engine and cable-drawn scraper or scoop, to load coal, ore, or rock into mine cars or onto conveyor in underground mine: Moves hoist into working place on car and sets up on timber foundation.
- 2) Sets up snatch blocks and eyebolt, and anchors firmly to post or wall.
- 3) Connects electric power lines and starts hoist.
- 4) Moves levers to activate cable which drags scraper into face of ore, then drags full scraper to mine car for dumping.
- 5) Moves hoist from place to place, using mine car.
- 6) Lubricates, adjusts, and repairs engine and auxiliary equipment.
Is being a "SCRAPER-LOADER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCRAPER-LOADER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCRAPER-LOADER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCRAPER-LOADER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9036