Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares schedules for local or long-distance transportation systems, such as bus or streetcar lines: Studies changing traffic situations and schedules of competing lines.
- 2) Determines number of vehicles and trips to be run.
- 3) Assigns vehicle operators to runs.
- 4) Prepares schedules indicating times of arrival and departure of vehicles or cars at crosslines or junction points where transfer passengers can be picked up.
- 5) Studies passenger riding patterns and traffic conditions.
- 6) Establishes emergency and regular routes according to land topography and existing hazards.
- 7) Arranges number of stops, length of route, and runs per shift for route, according to union-management contract and cost per mile.
- 8) Prepares drafts of new schedules.
- 9) Estimates costs of revised schedules.
Is being a "SCHEDULE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCHEDULE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCHEDULE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCHEDULE MAKER"
Job Number: 9011