Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Glues scarfed plywood panels together to form panels of specified length: Spreads glue on scarfed edge of panels, using roller, brush or putty knife.
- 2) Places panels on worktable, fits glued-scarfed edges together to form joint, and staples corners of panel to hold them together while being pressed.
- 3) Removes staples from cured panels and sands excess glue from surface of joint, using portable sander.
- 4) Stacks finished panels on pallets and brands grade and trademark on edge, using electric branding iron.
- 5) May verify strength of bonded joint, using pneumatic test equipment.
- 6) May push panels into hot-plate press and close press to cure joint.
Is being a "SCARF GLUER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCARF GLUER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCARF GLUER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCARF GLUER"
Job Number: 9009