Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Gives hair and scalp conditioning treatments for hygienic or remedial purposes: Massages, shampoos, and steams hair and scalp of patron to clean and remove excess oil, using liquid soap, rinses, and hot towels.
- 2) Applies medication to and massages scalp to increase blood circulation, stimulate glandular activity, and promote growth of hair, using hands and fingers or vibrating equipment.
- 3) Administers other remedial treatments to relieve such conditions as dandruff or itching scalp, using such therapeutic equipment as infrared or ultraviolet lamps.
- 4) Advises patrons with chronic or potentially contagious scalp conditions to seek medical treatment.
- 5) May maintain treatment records.
Is being a "SCALP-TREATMENT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCALP-TREATMENT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCALP-TREATMENT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCALP-TREATMENT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 9006