"SCALE ASSEMBLY SET-UP WORKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, sets up, and adjusts machines, equipment, tools, jigs and fixtures at scale assembly workbench according to engineering specifications and drawings: Selects parts, components, materials, and tools according to engineering parts list and conveys parts to work station.
- 2) Reads engineering specifications to determine scale or scale component to be assembled.
- 3) Installs, sets up, and adjusts machines, tools, equipment, and work aids, such as drill press, kick press, air screwdrivers, engraving machine, soldering equipment, jigs, and fixtures, according to engineering specifications, using handtools.
- 4) Assembles and tests balance scale or components to determine if equipment is set up according to specifications and readjusts equipment to meet specifications.
- 5) Explains use of equipment to workers.
Is being a "SCALE ASSEMBLY SET-UP WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCALE ASSEMBLY SET-UP WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCALE ASSEMBLY SET-UP WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCALE ASSEMBLY SET-UP WORKER"
Job Number: 8998