Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Molds imitation marble into objects, such as desk sets, penholders, sections of pillars, and interior decorative slabs: Compounds materials in vat according to formula.
- 2) Pours mixture into molds or on glass-flanged table.
- 3) Dumps set pieces out of molds.
- 4) Smooths objects with brick covered with moist emery, rottenstone, or other abrasive.
- 5) Polishes parts with felt-covered brick.
- 6) May use acetic acid solution to increase polishing quality of felt and add to luster of polished surface.
Is being a "SCAGLIOLA MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SCAGLIOLA MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SCAGLIOLA MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SCAGLIOLA MECHANIC"
Job Number: 8997