Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends circular saw, equipped with automatic reciprocating or manually operated table, that cuts strip asbestos brake lining into lengths: Positions and bolts stop on table at length specified on work order, using rule and wrenches.
- 2) Installs roll of lining on spindle and positions end of lining against stop.
- 3) Pushes button to start machine and holds lining on machine table that automatically travels under saw blade, or pushes table under saw blade to cut lining.
- 4) Examines cut lining for defects, such as breaks, cracks, or rough edges, and places acceptable lining on rack or on conveyor.
- 5) Places defective pieces in discard pile.
- 6) Records number of linings meeting specifications on work order.
- 7) May tend battery of automatic saws.
Is being a "SAWYER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAWYER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAWYER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAWYER II"
Job Number: 8994