Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains stonecutting saws in operating condition: Removes broken and bent saw blades from gangsaws.
- 2) Cuts new blades and cuts holes in ends of blades for mounting in saw frame, using cutting torch.
- 3) Straightens bent blades, using hammer.
- 4) Spaces, tightens, and levels blades to set up gangsaws so that stone will be cut, according to specifications.
- 5) May direct workers engaged in setting blocks of stone on cars to see that they are properly squared and leveled for cutting on gangsaws.
Is being a "SAW SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAW SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAW SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAW SETTER"
Job Number: 8989