Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Monitors training programs transmitted by communication satellite from institution of higher learning to remote educational institution or facility: Registers students for satellite communication courses and sells and distributes textbooks and other classroom materials.
- 2) Activates audiovisual receiver and monitors classroom viewing of live or recorded courses transmitted by communication satellite.
- 3) Stimulates classroom discussion immediately after broadcast, following standardized format.
- 4) Monitors live seminar transmittals from institute of higher learning, elicits responses from classroom students, and consolidates and transmits students' questions by teletype or telephone to seminar participants for direct response via satellite.
- 5) Distributes homework assignments and test blanks to students.
- 6) Collects completed assignments and tests and mails them to institute of higher learning.
- 7) Maintains class attendance records.
Is being a "SATELLITE-INSTRUCTION FACILITATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SATELLITE-INSTRUCTION FACILITATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SATELLITE-INSTRUCTION FACILITATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SATELLITE-INSTRUCTION FACILITATOR"
Job Number: 8974