"SANITARY LANDFILL OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to dispose of solid waste materials at landfill site: Operates heavy equipment, such as bulldozer, front-end loader, and compactor, to excavate landfill site, transport solid waste materials, and to spread and compact layers of waste and earth cover.
- 2) Directs incoming vehicles to dumping area.
- 3) Examines cargo to prohibit disposal of caustic waste, according to government regulations.
- 4) Sprays poisons and other specified chemicals over waste material to control disease carrying pests.
- 5) Drives truck to distribute oil or water over landfill to control dust.
- 6) Weighs vehicles entering and leaving site and collects dumping fees.
Is being a "SANITARY LANDFILL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANITARY LANDFILL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANITARY LANDFILL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANITARY LANDFILL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8969