Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs and directs construction and operation of hygienic projects such as waterworks, sewage, garbage and trash disposal plants, drainage systems, and insect and rodent control projects: Plans development of watersheds and directs building of aqueducts, filtration plants, and storage and distribution systems for water supply.
- 2) Directs swamp drainage, insect spraying, and design of insect-proof buildings.
- 3) Plans and directs workers in building and operation of sewage-disposal plants.
- 4) Designs and controls operation of incinerators, sanitary fills, and garbage-reduction plants to dispose of garbage and other refuse.
- 5) Advises industrial plants in disposal of obnoxious gases, oils, greases, and other chemicals.
- 6) Inspects and regulates sanitary condition of public places, such as markets, parks, and camps.
- 7) May plan and direct operation of water treatment plant to soften and purify water for human consumption or industrial use and be known as Water-Treatment-Plant Engineer.
Is being a "SANITARY ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANITARY ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANITARY ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANITARY ENGINEER"
Job Number: 8968