Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, develops, and executes environmental health program: Organizes and conducts training program in environmental health practices for schools and other groups.
- 2) Determines and sets health and sanitation standards and enforces regulations concerned with food processing and serving, collection and disposal of solid wastes, sewage treatment and disposal, plumbing, vector control, recreational areas, hospitals and other institutions, noise, ventilation, air pollution, radiation, and other areas.
- 3) Confers with government, community, industrial, civil defense, and private organizations to interpret and promote environmental health programs.
- 4) Collaborates with other health personnel in epidemiological investigations and control.
- 5) Advises civic and other officials in development of environmental health laws and regulations.
Is being a "SANITARIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANITARIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANITARIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANITARIAN"
Job Number: 8967