Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that mixes cement, ore residues, and water into slurry and pumps slurry to fill worked out excavations in underground mine: Opens valves to transfer ore residues from mill and admit water to mixing tank.
- 2) Starts mixer that blends slurry to specified consistency.
- 3) Opens valves to transfer slurry to excavations and to flush distribution lines.
- 4) Adds measured amounts of cement to slurry when hard-surface fill is specified.
- 5) Washes residue from tanks and records amount of slurry produced and deposited in mine.
- 6) May be designated according to area worked as Sandfill Operator, Surface; Sandfill Operator, Underground.
Is being a "SANDFILL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANDFILL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANDFILL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANDFILL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8957