Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans, shapes, and smooths parts of smoking pipes: Positions specified grade of sandpaper on sanding machine spindle and turns nut to secure sandpaper.
- 2) Starts machine and holds part, such as bowl or stem, against rotating disk, using varying pressure, or positions pipe bowl on spindle and holds sandpaper against revolving bowl to clean, shape, or smooth pipe.
- 3) May be designated according to degree of sanding as Fine Sander; Rough Sander; or according to part or area sanded as Bit Sander; Bottom Sander; Bowl Topper; Shank Sander; or according to sanding objective as Putty Remover.
- 4) May sand shank to fit flush with stem and be designated Flusher.
- 5) May position pipe bowl on spindle and hold sandpaper against revolving bowl to smooth and shape bowl.
Is being a "SANDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANDER"
Job Number: 8952