"SANDER, PORTABLE MACHINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Smooths wood surfaces to facilitate finishing, using portable belt, disk, orbital, or vibrator sanding machine: Attaches sheet, disk or belt of abrasive material to machine rollers or platen, and secures it with thumbscrews or clamps.
- 2) Starts machine and guides it over surfaces by hand.
- 3) Inspects and feels stock for smoothness.
- 4) May remove excess glue from joints, using knife, scraper, or wood chisel.
- 5) May sand wood surface by hand, using sandpaper.
Is being a "SANDER, PORTABLE MACHINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANDER, PORTABLE MACHINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANDER, PORTABLE MACHINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANDER, PORTABLE MACHINE"
Job Number: 8955