Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Smooths surface of wooden articles, such as furniture parts, mirror frames, caskets, and cabinet panels preparatory to finishing, or between finish coats, using sandpaper and steel wool.
- 2) Feels surface of sanded article for smoothness.
- 3) May scrape article with chisel or scraper to remove burrs, splinters, and excess glue.
- 4) May mark defects, such as knotholes, cracks, and splits to facilitate repair of article.
- 5) May be designated Finish Sander; First-Coat Sander.
Is being a "SANDER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANDER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANDER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANDER, HAND"
Job Number: 8953