Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sands unlacquered wooden sections of guitars, using sandpaper and portable-power sander.
- 2) Repairs cracks in wood, using knife and putty.
- 3) Stains instrument, using brush, pad or spray gun.
- 4) Rubs stained surface with cloth or felt pad to remove excess stain and evenly distribute stain.
- 5) Scrapes away shading from binding to top, back, rim, and neck of instruments, using steel scraper tools and sands instrument smooth, using sandpaper.
- 6) Hand-buffs lacquered sections of guitar, using cheesecloth and buffing compound.
Is being a "SANDER-AND-BUFFER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SANDER-AND-BUFFER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SANDER-AND-BUFFER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SANDER-AND-BUFFER"
Job Number: 8956