"SAND PLANT ATTENDANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that separates sand according to texture and grade: Presses buttons or flips switches on control panel to start conveyors, washing, and separating units.
- 2) Adjusts controls of classifying tanks to obtain specified grade of sand.
- 3) Observes color of sand to determine clay content and notifies supervisor when excess clay or equipment malfunction is detected.
- 4) Lubricates conveyor idlers, using grease gun, and assists in routine equipment maintenance.
- 5) Shovels sand spillage clear of moving equipment parts and work area.
Is being a "SAND PLANT ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAND PLANT ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAND PLANT ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAND PLANT ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 8943