Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Grades samples of asbestos fibers taken from various parts of fiber-manufacturing plant by combining samples and tending machine that agitates known quantity and weight of fibers for specified time.
- 2) Weighs quantity of fibers deposited on each of four screens in machine to find average weight that determines grade of fibers.
- 3) Records grade on bags of fibers according to test results.
- 4) May collect fiber samples from clothing of workers, using portable vacuum device.
- 5) May monitor noise levels at each work station, using sound level meter.
Is being a "SAMPLER-TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAMPLER-TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAMPLER-TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAMPLER-TESTER"
Job Number: 8939