Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares articles, such as curtains, draperies, rugs, or towels, for use as display samples, performing any combination of following duties: Assembles garments or articles into sets, and folds articles.
- 2) Pins or glues identification tickets or labels to articles.
- 3) Wraps paper bands around article, securing ends of band with glue, or inserts articles into plastic or cellophane bags.
- 4) Arranges articles in boxes in attractive display and stores samples according to style, size, and color.
- 5) Fills customer or sales orders, following order ticket.
- 6) Records number of articles received, sample sets prepared, and samples shipped.
- 7) Inventories samples in stock and requisitions replacement articles.
- 8) May tend machine to print identification tickets or labels.
Is being a "SAMPLE WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAMPLE WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAMPLE WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAMPLE WORKER"
Job Number: 8926