Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests samples of phosphoric acid, according to prescribed standards, to determine chemical and physical characteristics of acid for purposes of quality control, process control, and conformity to specifications: Mixes specified amounts of processed acid with control chemicals in flask, shakes flask to mix them, pours solution into container of colorimeter to determine strength of acid, and records results of test.
- 2) Determines specific gravity of acid in slurry, using water vacuum equipment and hydrometer, and records results of test.
- 3) Determines specific gravity of final product, using hydrometer, and records results of reading.
- 4) Notifies operators of changes in their processes that affect quality of final product.
- 5) Bottles and labels samples taken at various stages of processing for laboratory analysis.
- 6) Cleans laboratory and equipment after each test run and at end of shift.
Is being a "SAMPLE TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAMPLE TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAMPLE TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAMPLE TESTER"
Job Number: 8923