Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends crushers, ovens, and screens to test samples of ore: Starts crusher to pulverize ore.
- 2) Removes ore from crusher and places it in oven to dry.
- 3) Sends portion of sample to laboratory for chemical analysis.
- 4) Places sample in vibrator containing magnets and water.
- 5) Starts vibrator to separate magnetic content of ore from impurities.
- 6) Drains water from vibrator and weighs magnetic remainder.
- 7) Pours ore sample through series of vibrating screens of different size openings to separate ore samples.
- 8) Weighs and records each size of ore.
- 9) Records number of tests performed.
- 10) May collect ore samples from various sites in plant or mine, and record origin of samples.
- 11) May perform chemical sedimentation or hardness tests on samples.
Is being a "SAMPLE TESTER-GRINDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAMPLE TESTER-GRINDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAMPLE TESTER-GRINDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAMPLE TESTER-GRINDER"
Job Number: 8924