Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends variety of machines that trim, shape, smooth, join, and finish shoe parts to fabricate footwear samples: Reads work order to determine type and style of shoe.
- 2) Aligns precut components on bed of machine, positions components against machine guides, or feeds components between rollers.
- 3) Flips switches, pushes buttons, depresses pedals, and moves levers to activate machines.
- 4) Removes partially assembled component from machine and carries component to next machine in sequence of operation according to specifications.
- 5) Changes and adjusts guides, cutting blades, buffing wheels, and heating irons, using handtools.
Is being a "SAMPLE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAMPLE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAMPLE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAMPLE MAKER"
Job Number: 8913