Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes fertilizer samples preparatory to laboratory analysis: Collects material from storage bin, railroad car, or bagging area, using auger or shovel.
- 2) Dumps material onto mixing table.
- 3) Blends material, using shovel, paddle, or hands.
- 4) Pours blended sample into container, writes identifying information, such as material, date, and sample number, on label and attaches label to container.
- 5) Collects samples of granulated fertilizer during various stages of processing, pours sample through riffle to mix and reduce amount to representative sample, and sends sample to laboratory for analysis.
Is being a "SAMPLE COLLECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAMPLE COLLECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAMPLE COLLECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAMPLE COLLECTOR"
Job Number: 1421