Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts cloth into swatches and attaches them to cards for production records or distribution to salesmen and customers: Compares cloth for color and style with standard sample which meets design specifications.
- 2) Examines cloth for defects in weave, shade, finish, and dimensions, and rejects imperfect cloth.
- 3) Stacks cloth according to style and cuts to specified size, using pinking machine.
- 4) Spaces samples on card and attaches them to card, using paste and brush or hand stapling machine.
- 5) Prints style number and color on sample card, using rubber stamps.
- 6) Records and files description of orders filled.
Is being a "SAMPLE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SAMPLE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SAMPLE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SAMPLE CLERK"
Job Number: 8907