"SALVAGE WINDER AND INSPECTOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends rewinder and identifies and cuts out defective sections of tape to salvage rejected rolls of paper tape: Places rubber belt on machine pullup to obtain desired speed ratio.
- 2) Secures tape roll onto spindle and threads end of tape around takeup roll.
- 3) Starts machine and observes tape winding onto roll, using knee and foot controls to regulate winding speed.
- 4) Inspects tape for dry spots, excessive glue, creases, and holes.
- 5) Cuts out defective areas, using scissors.
- 6) Presses flat metal bars to each side of rough tape sections to smooth tape surface.
- 7) Throws defective tape sections into trash bin.
- 8) Removes tape rolls from machine and places rolls on cart for packing.
Is being a "SALVAGE WINDER AND INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALVAGE WINDER AND INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALVAGE WINDER AND INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALVAGE WINDER AND INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 8895