"SALVAGE REPAIRER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reconditions salvaged parts of equipment used in electric-power system and rebuilds equipment, such as air circuit breakers and lightning arrestors: Removes bolts and screws to disassemble salvaged materials, using handtools, and discards parts beyond repair.
- 2) Dips parts in acid, lye, or soap solution to clean parts, and polishes parts, using buffing wheel.
- 3) Solders, wraps, and coats lightning rod arrestor wires to connect and insulate wires during repair, using soldering iron, tape, and varnish.
- 4) Bolts porcelain insulators to wood parts to assemble hot stools.
- 5) Replaces broken porcelain insulating parts to rebuild air-circuit breakers and other protective devices, using cement.
Is being a "SALVAGE REPAIRER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALVAGE REPAIRER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALVAGE REPAIRER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALVAGE REPAIRER II"
Job Number: 8893