Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machines to disassemble rejected cartridges for salvaging metal parts: Replaces punches, fingers, dies, feed plate, and shell holders, using handtools, and turns setscrews and stop nuts to adjust ratchets, springs, gates, and pulldown mechanism to accommodate caliber cartridge being processed.
- 2) Starts machine and feeds cartridges into slots in dial feed plate by hand.
- 3) Shakes empty cases in hand tumbler to remove powder.
- 4) Weighs and records scrap and components.
- 5) May insert cartridges in jaws of bench device and pull lever to extract bullet.
Is being a "SALVAGE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALVAGE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALVAGE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALVAGE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8897