Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and sorts returned canned and bottled food products for possible salvage of contents: Opens containers by hand or with opening devices and inspects containers and contents for defects such as leaking or mislabeled containers, or defective wrapping.
- 2) Sets aside salvaged cans and bottles.
- 3) Pours usable contents of defective cans or bottles into bulk containers.
- 4) Discards rejected contents and containers into waste containers.
- 5) Routes inspected materials to appropriate filling, packaging, and waste disposal points.
- 6) May repackage salvaged cans and bottles.
- 7) May wash glass containers.
Is being a "SALVAGE INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALVAGE INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALVAGE INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALVAGE INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 8892