Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells wigs, wiglets, falls, and other hairpieces in salon, department store, specialty shop, or customer's home, performing duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title: Observes customer's facial features and complexion and selects wig for customer's consideration.
- 2) Fits and styles wig on customer, combing and brushing wig to achieve desired effect.
- 3) Advises customer on care and homestyling of wig.
- 4) Styles wigs and hairpieces for display purposes, using combs, brushes, hair sprays, and cleaning compounds.
- 5) May clean, cut, and style hairpieces for customer and be designated Wig Stylist.
Is being a "SALESPERSON, WIGS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALESPERSON, WIGS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALESPERSON, WIGS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALESPERSON, WIGS"
Job Number: 8882