"SALESPERSON, SPORTING GOODS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells sporting goods and athletic equipment: Advises customer on type of equipment for specific purposes, such as length of golf club, size of grip on tennis racket, weight of bowling ball, length of skis and poles, and caliber and make of gun or rifle.
- 2) Explains care of equipment, regulations of games, and fish and game laws.
- 3) Informs customer of areas for hunting, fishing, or skiing, and cost of such outings.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
- 5) May repair sporting goods.
Is being a "SALESPERSON, SPORTING GOODS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALESPERSON, SPORTING GOODS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALESPERSON, SPORTING GOODS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALESPERSON, SPORTING GOODS"
Job Number: 8876