Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fits and sells shoes, boots, and other footwear: Ascertains style and color of shoe customer wishes.
- 2) Asks customer shoe size or measures customer's foot, using measuring device.
- 3) Obtains footwear of specified style, color, and size from stock.
- 4) Helps customer try on shoes, observes and questions customer about fit, and feels customer's feet through shoes to ensure fit.
- 5) May stretch shoes, using hand stretcher, or insert insoles or instep pads to improve fit.
- 6) May sell related products, such as handbags, hosiery, shoetrees, and shoe polish.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
- 8) May be designated according to type of shoes sold as Salesperson, Children's Shoes; Salesperson, Men's Shoes; Salesperson, Women's Shoes.
Is being a "SALESPERSON, SHOES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALESPERSON, SHOES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALESPERSON, SHOES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALESPERSON, SHOES"
Job Number: 8875