Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Displays and sells jewelry and watches: Advises customer on quality, cuts, or value of jewelry and gems and in selecting mountings or settings for gems.
- 2) Informs customer of various grades of watch movements and type of servicing offered by manufacturer.
- 3) Performs other duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
- 4) May estimate cost of jewelry and watch repair.
- 5) May suggest designs for custom jewelry.
- 6) May sell flatware, hollowware, and tableware, and advise customer on quality, grades, and patterns.
Is being a "SALESPERSON, JEWELRY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALESPERSON, JEWELRY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALESPERSON, JEWELRY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALESPERSON, JEWELRY"
Job Number: 8861