"SALESPERSON, GENERAL HARDWARE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells hardware, such as nails, bolts, screws, hand-and-power tools, electrical equipment, plumbing supplies, garden tools, and paint: Advises customer on tools, hardware, and materials needed, and procedure to follow to complete task customer wishes to perform.
- 2) Informs customer about quality of tools, hardware, and equipment, and demonstrates use.
- 3) Performs related duties, such as estimating amount of paint required to cover given area, mixing paint, and cutting screen, glass, wire, or window shades to specified size.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
- 5) May specialize in selling paint or wall coverings and be designated Salesperson, Paint; Salesperson, Wall Coverings.
Is being a "SALESPERSON, GENERAL HARDWARE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALESPERSON, GENERAL HARDWARE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALESPERSON, GENERAL HARDWARE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALESPERSON, GENERAL HARDWARE"
Job Number: 8856