Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells ready-to-wear or custom-made fur garments and pieces, such as capes, coats, neckpieces, and stoles: Displays garments from stock and assists customer in trying on garment.
- 2) Explains qualities of various kinds of fur, how fur garments are made, number of skins used, and when particular types of furs should be worn.
- 3) Displays samples of fur skins and linings at request of customer desiring custom-made garment.
- 4) Estimates cost of altering, remodeling, or repairing garment.
- 5) Receives fur garment for storage, writes description on ticket, and estimates value of garment and storage cost.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
Is being a "SALESPERSON, FURS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "SALESPERSON, FURS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "SALESPERSON, FURS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "SALESPERSON, FURS"
Job Number: 8855